New game?

Events hosted by SDD.

New game?

Postby toobladink » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:48 am

I'm just popping in, thinking about how much fun it was to play at the ranch for barterwings and whatnot..

Any plans for a game in 2018? Maybe another game hosted by Rob? Or maybe just a general skirmish game up there? I'm itching to play there again is all I really want to say, lol.

I'm excited to hear from you guys!
toobladink
Private

Re: New game?

Postby Norseman » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:39 am

We have been playing! Albeit its been cowboy airsoft with a small group of friends and family;) Not that we didnt put the word out. Understandable with some thing new i guess.

Ive been thinking about hosting some more modern airsoft games up there.
Norseman
Sergeant Major of the Board

Postby Norseman » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:44 am

Im thinking about just going old school and opening the field one set weekend a month.
Norseman

Postby toobladink » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:01 am

That would be cool, but I mean Nitehawk and Pegasus schedules look like they're mostly alternating this year, so it may be hard to get some people at the ranch if you have a game scheduled the same time they do. There are a few weekends that are empty though.

I think picking dates can be tough, but personally, I would pick game dates that are on the Nitehawk schedule. The community is a little different, so not a whole lot may want to travel up to Colville for a game. Most already aren't a big fan of the 40-80 minute drive. But honestly, I would be willing to miss a game (provided it's just a regular skirmish game) to come up and play at the ranch!
toobladink
Private

Postby Norseman » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:48 am

Im gonna just keep doin what Im doing and people can decide what they want to do. Im confident that despite the drive to the ranch, its a unique venue.
Norseman

Return to Our Field